<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Highlights of 2007


You've got me suicidal, suicidal.




`___I wish the camera could capture what the eyes could //


Six months, chapters open, chapters close. A lot's happened. A lot. It's not that I've not had time to sit down and pen my thoughts, I always have time. Everyone does. But it's the having to pen down my thoughts after I've thought of them that caught me in a rut. To have to think about thoughts twice, I find that unnecessary. And sometimes I just am not able to remember the same thought

But now I'm back in that phase, i think. And to make up for all that I've not penned down, I shall start with the current highlights of 2007.

January 2007
- My first time celebrating New Year's out with friends.
- Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt, my first job.
- Muse Concert, orgasmic.

February 2007
- NUMNUM 3678, missed... then again.
- Bestiie's Birthday.
- Valentines' Day morning, supper/super early breakfast with Tommy.
- Tommy's birthday, imy boy.
- O'Level Results, satisfied.
- Grand Hyatt stay, Chinese New Year.
- DXO, hello vodka. where i met youuuuuu=), piercings.
- N73, you were the first i messaged.
- Chingay, out with the guys. missed!


March 2007
- School Postings, wehh. =(
- Passion Arts @ RP, a reason to gather.
- ChinaOne, enough said.
- Hello Boy, I'm in love with you.
- St. James, 1303, =)
- Sheesha-ed, burned.

April 2007
- Overnight at Sentosa
- SAS FOC 2007
- Prison Break FOP 2007
- W14P, i loike. =)
- Hip Hop IG auditions

May 2007
- 21st may gathering
- Hip Hop IG Boot Camp

June 2007
- Stay @ Rasa Sentosa
- Christina Aguilera Concert

July
- the surprise birthday!!!

to go into details would be asking for too much right now. but i shall update pictures, and hope that it'll tell its thousand words.


Location: Cells of W14P
Current Music: Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston



9:41 AM