Friday, September 7, 2007
So This Is Love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I'm dreaming of
Until tonight love was a word
Part of a phrase I've often heard
A mystery
Now it's clear to me.
This is Love.
I have finally experienced the most indescribable love i could ever only wish for.
Serenaded by good quality live music, in the company of love and Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Deep conversations, of reminiscence, that neither would want to have to stop. A 5-star movie in the arms of my only one.
Tonight was one I'd love to have more. So what if too much of a good thing is bad. Come what may.
I wanna grow old with you.
Location: Under the purple covers, in what feels like cloud nine.
Music: Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
1:47 AM
