Sunday, May 11, 2008
wishes wishing the wished
` and then we'll close our eyes, and wish for something more,
cause nothing's as good as anything at all //
cause nothing's as good as anything at all //
Happy 18th Birthday SHIKINEHH!!!!
heeeeeeeeI LOVE YOU YOU KNOW.
YOU KNOW RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?
heeeeeeeeeee.
call me out okay.
Happy Mothers' Day!
To Mummy who won't probably get a chance to read this cause she doesn't know that this blog exists.Thank you for all the good genes passed, lessons taught and stories shared.
Clearly, they've all paid off.
I love you mummy.
To Nenek, the feistiest grandmother who loves non-malay food, thank you for giving birth to my mummy.
Heeeeeee.
And to those ladies and gents out there who've taken care of me and loved me like mothers, I thank you. :)
This one's for you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wishing myself a happy one month since I pulled a Merlion out of Teh Kahtai at Changi Beach after being ditched by HPFTF.done.
9:44 PM
