<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Saturday, September 6, 2008
the latest update to date.


"you don't know how lovely you are."



And while the world was out celebrating the nation's 43rd Birthday, I was out celebrating mine.
But I didn't know that till I actually got into the car that day.



See what I mean.
The girls decided to blindfold me. An apparent change of plans. J told me we were gonna see the parade cause she got tickets. LIAR. We were so not heading to marina bay.




Instead, we were living memory lane; back to yesteryear; my childhood.
THEY GOT ME TICKETS TO SEE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICE!!!!
-prances around in unicorn circles-



Then after that, we went for seafood!
MMMMM SEAFOOOOOOOOD.






Thank you darlings.





LOVE YOU TWO a million boxes of honey stars!!



"fabulous, that is my simple request."




5:56 PM