<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Thursday, October 23, 2008
i want it all.


"we'll just sleep through the static."



(chants)
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY

ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY
ONE MORE DAY




ROARR!!!
I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT.I.CANT.WAIT

(dances around in leprechaun circles)






Oh, speaking of which,



Performing acts:
Malay Cultural Group, Indian Cultural Group, Social Dance, Modern Dance and Hip Hop IG, featuring yours truly.

If you have caught last May's Momentum, you'll love this one. There'll be other performances throughout the whole month of November. Acts like Hossan Leong, Tang Quartet, our very own Wind Symphony, and also a closing bash staring Singapore's first Idol, Taufik Batisah, will be gracing us with their presence. So do come down. Tickets are out. Give me a buzz if you want them.
Details of other performances, click here.


"a night to remember, a morning to forget."



3:44 PM