Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Curtains Closed, Lights Out.
Like mist from the darkness, it's all a blur. Claustrophobia, the walls seem to be closing in. I peer into the distance, nothing looks familiar. Trying hard to make sense of things, to understand the reasoning behind my discontent. I gaze a little harder, still nothing. The enigmatic melody in the background forces a sudden jolt in the heart, a tightness in the chest. Familiar, I know this feeling. Remember, remember.
This feeling sucks. I miss you.
Squeezed dry, drained from exhaustion, i retreat. Open my eyes, i give up. Nothing but a sigh of lament. Gahh.
Light from the phone brings a glimmer of hope. Anticipated happiness dampened by the text flashed on the screen. Like flame extinguished by water, the hope died.
I just hope that's the only thing that died.
I got something on my mind.
Formed no words to make a rhyme.
Nothing a melody can explain.
It's simply a captured memory in a frame.
Location: W14P
Music: Enigma in the Background
2:16 PM
