Sunday, September 30, 2007
Groove Inc.
Again, for the second time that week, Dee and I wore the same colour combination. And he was forced into taking another picture with yours truly. hah.

Dee's face = Stop It Uh.
So we had dance practice on Friday, as usual. I'm getting a little peeved at the fact that my Friday nights are being used up for dance. What used to be frivolous late nights out gaining weight at One Fullerton's Starbucks, and wasting money from the over-charged cab fares after midnight, are now taken over by draining, weight-losing dance practices for the upcoming Showcase. Yes, I'm complaining. I know that this does more good for me; I save more money, and lose more weight here. But I'm not used to this. Not that I'm not willing or insincere about it, but I just miss the aimlessness of Friday nights. Friday nights, to me, aren't supposed to be busy, or scheduled. No.
But well, what's the point of rambling. Dealing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The new company that follows Friday nights are surprisingly entertaining. People who share common interests- dance and the wanting to go home, walked home together towards Woodlands MRT station, entertaining each other with quirky antics and tummy-aching laughter. With the arrival of the MRT station, and still clueless on where to go, we all landed at the same spot we did last Friday; in front of the station, next to the Bazaar. With thirsts quenched and tummies filled, we made time for a little Truth or Dare. Entertaining for some, ball-wrecking for others. I felt the latter, though I have no balls. heh.
In the randomness to beep someone different during my journey home that night, I learnt something new about an acquaintance, and maybe the findings of a new friend. I said maybe. And this friend got me circling around the beauty of telling things, preferably problems to strangers.
The term strangers, I refer to acquaintances who share common interest, but are not emotionally attached to you whatsoever.
Strangers would probably know nothing about you, except for your name and your inability to walk properly. Shows how easy it would be for them to see things from the outside; how easier it is to give advice. They wouldn't advice according to the judgments they've made on you, chances are that they've yet to make any. And not being emotionally attached would mean no burden to share at the end of the day. Maybe just a head that the shoulder has to lend, or a t-shirt for the tears to vest on.
So with all that to back the statement on, are strangers better to go to for advice and comforting?
To me, nothing beats the comforts of a darling, a bestfriend. But the advice of a stranger, I value just as much.
And to the one that I buzzed up, if you're reading this, SMILE!! If you're still down cause of her, lighten up yahh. There are always prettier, more genuine pearls in the ocean. And proven, I'm just a phone call away, if you need a random listening ear.
Music: It Might Be You - Kai
1:17 AM