<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Monday, September 17, 2007
Hello, Stranger.




`__in a classroom of 25, it feels like a cell of 1//

Just like the first day, it took me about a good half hour before I opened my mouth to talk. It was one who reminded me of dear Ben-10-feet-tall-always-late. And coincidentally, his name is Justin. A sociable fellow, easy to talk to. We were practically the only two warming up fastest.
Oh, and Darryl's friend, Shui Min's in the same class. Kukuhead's sucha nutjob.
All in all, I think I'll live. I think we all will.

--------------------------

I got a triple push pop from the matrep wannabe that went to Perth. Awesome man!! I'm so in love right now. With the push pop, I mean. nyahh.


Location: Prison Cell, W35H
Music: Hate(I really don't like you) - Plain White T's



3:25 PM