<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Now I'm Running and Screaming



`__boy you've got me hooked like an addiction, and now I don't ever wanna let you go//

Would it be my fault if I could turn you on?
Would it be so bad if I could turn you on?
When I kiss your mouth, I wanna taste it
Turn you upside down, don't wanna waste it

-does motor sound with lips-

At midnight, dear beloved Best Bud Wan will be celebrating his 17th Birthday. Finally. haha.
So, I'd firstly like to give a shoutout to him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBIR!!!
hahaha. finally 17 huh.

Speaking of which, I am reminded of my 17th Birthday, and how the morning was spent. And oh how I am beginning to love life, and the people in it.
Flashback.
Bf and I are at One Fullerton's Starbucks. Clock strikes 12, and he still doesn't wish me. Messages and calls start coming in to wish me. Soon the phone stopped ringing, and all fell silent. Then he took my hand, and I fell into what felt like a fairytale, one I never thought would have happened to me.
Happy 17th Birthday Baby.
-melts-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Besides the fact that I'm gonna have to part from the new classmates that I've called family, and a few comes and gos from a few significant characters, I think this year's been pretty eventful, not to mention kind to me. Maybe all this change is really a good thing. -shrugs-
How quickly time flies, before I know it, I'm getting ready for the fasting month again. No more painted nails for me this month. And again, friends would come over to help out with the cleaning, and everyone would get paid, along with free food for break fast.

Don't feel like continuing. Done.

Location: My Bedroom
Music: Mouth - Merril Bainbridge



11:31 PM