<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, September 7, 2007
White Lies and Pretentious Alabies




`__it feels like crawling over broken glass just to get to you//

Yesterday I felt like I was on top of the world. Today I came back down, crashing. Now i feel lower than the dirt i step on.
This seriously cannot be healthy. Maybe ending this would be the only prescription necessary.
Upsetting, how the thought came so easily.


"I love you", "I'm sorry".
Words often used, too often in fact, to the point where they become involuntary actions, spoken from the lips, not from the heart. Empty, when they used to be so full. Words spoken to get out of trouble, like bribing a security guard; you don't realise your mistake until it has happened. Like telling white lies, just so you wouldn't have to face the ugly music.

I feel like poop all over again, and it's not because of me tonight.



9:56 PM