<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Omg, the last time my eye took it's swell on me was like when? The early months of the year? In February, perhaps? And oh what bittersweet memories those days left me with.
And then I went browsing through the dates. February 6, to be precise. And what, 7 months later it decides to come back and torture this poor soul. Gahh. It's not like I can get anyone to bring me lunch again right? Bf's at work. Darling working his ass off over there, flirting with customers, passing off as the other NUM Ambassadors there, just so he could sell flip flops and swim wear to them. Hah.



Notice the change in parting, and the excessive need to cover the right eye.



The one who dragged me out was that one. Hadi Harris.



I think you get the idea. Flying food?



And the other one who was nice enough to bring me lunch when my eye swelled, and I refused to leave the house. How daring he was to see me at my worst, and still not be bugged about it. However, I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually right? Then again, I sometimes wonder if there was anything good there.
I guess you can call him the one that got away aye.

And I was supposed to go for dance today. We were supposed to show Fel our routines. But you don't expect me to dance in a walloped-looking eye right. How hideous it'll look. Goodness. I'll prolly step on someone's toe or trip onto someone, I think.

Off to make lunch.



1:58 PM