<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Let It Rain




`__along with Alice's red shoes, I let go of everything, and ran free//


12.38am. After a long day of VB codes, dancing and unnecessarily blushed/raised cheeks, He decided to pee all over the silent, humid night. Thank you pee.
The sound of rain = the closest feeling to heaven. Just the sound of it gives me chills down my spine, imagine the feel of rain pouring down on your shoulders, as if pounding hard to strip away the chips on the shoulder.

And then I stop.
Everything.
That's when I found my piece of mind.
And I like the feeling.


Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu;

It's getting very blatant, and I think you'll find out sooner or later. But just so you know, you make me smile, and sometimes forget and that's good. Very good. I'd like to see more of you around okay :)


Location: The Bed
Music: pitter patters of the rain



12:38 AM