<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Saturday, October 27, 2007
please don't stop the music




`__just when I thought life couldn't get any more colourful, they added laser beams and a jukebox just for me//


Thank you bestest for coming to support me. I really appreciate it. Though I couldn't see you, I could hear you, and it felt damn good! I'm glad you loved the performance that I've been too busy practicing for to spend time with you. We catch up soon okay? I'm free Wednesdays and the weekends. heee :D

Thank you Cyril for the flowers, they're beautiful. And I'm glad you stuck to your promise, and so did I. :)
Thank you Her Hero for standing at the door where I saw you, and it made me smile even more. Appreciate you coming down to watch your little girl grow up. HAH. Just for one moment. Nyehh ;)

Thank you all those people who came to support. You screamed my name, I heard you well. Yes I did. And it was love, I tell you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. X)


Showcase is over, so are heavy practices. Surprisingly, I will miss the times spent with this unique bunch of people. Dragging myself down for practice, watching Ivy laugh a 2-min laughter, Shayen's jelly-like moves, which I may say, have reduced and yes, she has improved. Lukman, or what Benjy calls Taik Luq, and his excuses for not being able to show up, then getting hell from me. Benjy and Mel's crazy antics, and not forgetting Mas and her never ending complains about her curly locks. This unconventional bunch of mismatch makes up the Chili Bubblegums. And I sure am gonna miss them. It's been an unforgettable mountain hike with you people.

Next stop, Clean & Green Week. wehh.

So Showcase was a success, according to the majority. The crowd loved it, and so did we. The lights, the crowd, the atmosphere... org-FUCKING-asmic I tell you. Even after the performance, I was still having a hangover that lasted quite awhile. I've performed a number of times before, but the feeling has never been this great.
Zee: This is why I love performing dance.
WOOOOOOO!!!! This what I've been missing out all this time?

-left in an all-time high-


Location: Not so redundant study table
Music: Please Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna



1:47 AM