Tuesday, October 16, 2007
no I'm fine really
I never felt so foreign in my own room before. My sanctuary, once a place of privacy, a place where I know is kept secluded, away from corruption and negative energy, now feels invaded and destroyed completely. No more safe and happy place. No more a virgin. Violated, now I feel no comfort that a stray child in an alley finds in a wooden box, large enough to fit himself and his canine companion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After a festive weekend of
I missed dear beloved BESTEST, and after the long weekend, seeing her again was enlightening. Like knowing that unconditional love can come from places besides home, brought much peace. For a moment, as we circled, hugging each other, it felt like a huge chip lifted off the shoulder. For a moment, I could breathe.
And then I went for practice.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To have faith and hope, is to hang around waiting, thinking that things would get better, while dangling by a rope around your neck.
I don't know which hurts more, my head or my heart.
Location: The Foreign Room
Music: Tge Random Radio
2:09 AM
