Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Boom.
These are way overdue. Taken during the holidays, Yana Banana, Moo, Slik and myself headed around snapping pictures. Step model uh konon.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Picture overload.
The photographer cum editor, Yana Banana. We made her buy and wear that dress. Purdy kan kan kan.

And then right, along came Moo. Guess his age. From this picture, I think you can't tell.

First picture of the day. How unprepared. How nice.




We love snakes!

If three's a crowd, then what's four?

The many faces of Ardy Fardy.




I took that. Not bad aye.

Frame by frame.

The Weirdo with Five Colours in Her Hair.

Slik looks like some cat tryna get into the picture. hee.

Familiar? Dhan?



Promises, broken.


I miss how things used to be. The early morning messages. The random phone calls. The little things that mattered most. We made it through the making or breaking phase, now it's all about keeping what you already have. How much do you want this?
And then right, along came Moo. Guess his age. From this picture, I think you can't tell.

First picture of the day. How unprepared. How nice.




We love snakes!

If three's a crowd, then what's four?

The many faces of Ardy Fardy.




I took that. Not bad aye.

Frame by frame.

The Weirdo with Five Colours in Her Hair.

Slik looks like some cat tryna get into the picture. hee.

Familiar? Dhan?



Promises, broken.


I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in , closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart
10:08 PM