Monday, October 1, 2007
shows how delicate the heart can get

`__the heart feels poked at, I feel uneasy//
It's not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
love you beyond the reasons why,
and it just ain't right.
Clearly, I am deeply in love with this song. Well, it's the closest to how I've been feeling lately.
- got distracted -
The whole of today was spent in the kitchen, baking and baking. It's been awhile, and the aroma from the heated oven arouses nostalgia. And in all that reminiscing about burnt cookies and carrot cakes, a lot of thinking and thinking and thinking, which resulted in me feeling all uneasy about you.
I think I think too much.
Yes.
I don't really know what I want from you, but I don't know what I want for you either. I have no idea where this is going, and it scares me. Undefined, even after 6 months, so not a comforting thought. A lot of unfulfilled wants and needs; even more let downs and discontent. However, love, even in all that bull, grows like a plant, feeding of dung to help it grow better.
Muhammad Faris, I Love You.
and that's final.
Location: the bed
Music: the sound of clean air-conditioning; silence
1:16 AM