<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Wednesday, October 3, 2007
3 Times Zoo.


It was 3 times for Zee on me today. 3 times that she had to repeat herself to me, to get me to do something, for me to ask/tell her something. Yes, 3. Hilarious.

I LOVE YOU ZEEE!!!!!

XD

and I'm frustrated that the font cannot get any larger than this. pfft.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so I was asked to agree to this.

KHALIS KHAN SEXAYYYYYY. okae?
I agree that he's Sexayyyy.

-rolls eyes till they bleed-

Khalis Khalis, one person I would never forget. A friend who's been around even when he doesn't have to, entertaining me with the lamest shit, at times trying to cheer me up from the other end of the country. Thank you Khalis. Appreciate it a lot okay. :)
P.S.(Khalis, you don't kembang reading this uh. I tell you I selap your face.)



12:29 AM