Thursday, February 14, 2008
I'm In Love With You
Nobody gonna love me better
Imma stick with you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
Imma stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
Imma stick with you my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
Imma stick with you...
Tonight's random songs on my iTunes is so totally WOW I tell you.
From Pussycatdolls's Stickwitu, to Teddy Geiger's For You I Will, going through today's pictures taken with Love bring tingles down my spine.
"Beautiful," he'll says.
"Don't change, I like you like that," she says.
It's true, I'm stuck on you.
You grabbed the camera, and every opportunity to try to stop time completely.
And that's when I love you.
Look into my eyes, they'll tell you how I feel about you. And they don't lie.
When eyes don't meet, but hearts bind like vines on a fence.
Whether it is a rollercoaster of moodswings, or a joyride of scrambled thoughts and words, you take everything in your stride, and make things better for me.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever been happier.
In 3 months, you've made me feel all the love in the world, baby. No, I still can't believe all that's happened. Baby, you've given me all that I ever need. though sometimes I may feel that something's missing; that I've missed out on something cause of you. But then again, that's just another corner of the street that we decided to walk right by.You've made me so much more of a person than I thought I could ever be. You are one of God's finest creations, and I'm so blessed and thankful that you're mine.
The feeling? It's those kinds; the can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of stuff.
I'm so looking forward to our date later on. Our Nooby-Nerdy Date. Heeeeeee.
Anyway, just so the world knows,
HAPPY 3RD MONTHSARY, MY LOVE.
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
It's a high fly ball, over the left field wall, right out of the park baby.
Location: The Bedroom
Music: A Love That Will Last - Renee Olstead
3:36 AM
