Wednesday, February 13, 2008
the world's your stage
`__too much and it may turn out to be a very messy ride,
too little and you may have just missed out on the best thing on earth; life//
too little and you may have just missed out on the best thing on earth; life//
When you want it the most
There's no easy way out
When you're ready to go
And your heart's left in doubt
There's no easy way out
When you're ready to go
And your heart's left in doubt
Sunday, 10th February, Chili Bubblegums(population: 4 and counting down) performed at the River Hong Bao Festival down in Cityhall.
Shayen and her Ben-listen-to-me-I'm-down-here look. HAH!
This woman gave all of us near heart attacks when she busted her knee while rehearsing. AIYOHHHHH ZEEEEEEE.
And the Benjy we all love, who had forgotten to burn the song into a cd, and had my brother come all the way down to Cityhall with his laptop and 50 blank cds, because they only came in that many, to burn it before rehersals.
Showgirl.


For all those who came down, you know your support was greatly appreciated. :D

Happy Peopless!
Enjoy the video!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Benjy and me, feeling-feeling photoshoot.

Then he emo.

The boyfriend calls to make sure that we're already on the way. As usual, he is early, very.

Yes, the very early boyfriend. The morning person.

Emphasis, MORNING person. And that's how I love you. Looking like that.

It was very early in the morning(ok lah, again, not that early), and Benjy decided to play Monster Hunt. Listening very intensely to the voices coming out from the PSP...

Then reading, according to their character's voices, everything they tell him to do, without really paying any attention to what he is saying.

Someone's bound to get an emotion brewing.

But nah, looking at the two extremes of facial expressions;
one so I'm-so-bored-I-shall-make-a-stupid-face-to-see-if-anyone-notices
and the other's a no-one-shall-disrupt-me-from-my-concentration-
because-I-am-taking-instructions-from-an-old-lady-in-the-game.


It's called making an entrance.


My Ecstacy. I Loike.






Zee thought that it'd be cool to have a collage of different body parts of us dancers.
Take a guess which part belongs to who.

I don't know about you, but I think she's gone mental.

Hello from down there!



Ok look, I know Benjy's in the dance, but you don't have to call it Ben Dance. We have a name you know. HAHAHA!!!


Contrasting emotions, us and the weather.
ps. check out Pika's boobs, they look like Pamela Anderson's, no?
The woman I love.

So then Love decided to get some shut eye. Actually, he just lied down, and fell asleep when we just left him there, without layaning him. And who can leave sleeping people alone, you tell me?



You know I love you right?
Look at Zee in the background.
Yes, I'm a bad photographer. I know.
I repeat, vanity is not a sin.
Showtime.

For those who came to support, thank you!!!
Boyfriend, I want my sexy-on-you shirt back.
Yes, I love you too, Zee.
And look, my first sunflower. From Dee and Rahil. THANK YOU GIRLS!!!
Then he emo.
The boyfriend calls to make sure that we're already on the way. As usual, he is early, very.
Yes, the very early boyfriend. The morning person.
Emphasis, MORNING person. And that's how I love you. Looking like that.
It was very early in the morning(ok lah, again, not that early), and Benjy decided to play Monster Hunt. Listening very intensely to the voices coming out from the PSP...
Then reading, according to their character's voices, everything they tell him to do, without really paying any attention to what he is saying.
Someone's bound to get an emotion brewing.
But nah, looking at the two extremes of facial expressions;
one so I'm-so-bored-I-shall-make-a-stupid-face-to-see-if-anyone-notices
and the other's a no-one-shall-disrupt-me-from-my-concentration-
because-I-am-taking-instructions-from-an-old-lady-in-the-game.
It's called making an entrance.
My Ecstacy. I Loike.
Zee thought that it'd be cool to have a collage of different body parts of us dancers.
Take a guess which part belongs to who.
I don't know about you, but I think she's gone mental.
Hello from down there!
Ok look, I know Benjy's in the dance, but you don't have to call it Ben Dance. We have a name you know. HAHAHA!!!
Contrasting emotions, us and the weather.
ps. check out Pika's boobs, they look like Pamela Anderson's, no?
The woman I love.

So then Love decided to get some shut eye. Actually, he just lied down, and fell asleep when we just left him there, without layaning him. And who can leave sleeping people alone, you tell me?
You know I love you right?
Look at Zee in the background.
Yes, I'm a bad photographer. I know.
I repeat, vanity is not a sin.
Showtime.

For those who came to support, thank you!!!
Boyfriend, I want my sexy-on-you shirt back.
Yes, I love you too, Zee.
And look, my first sunflower. From Dee and Rahil. THANK YOU GIRLS!!!
And these two lovelies came down too. Thank yous yaww!!! If not for them, we wouldn't have this. Enjoy.
Location: The Bedroom, worse than a battlefield in Iraq
Music: Riot Van - Arctic Monkeys
1:16 AM

