<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I think I need a Sunrise




`__I think I need a new town to leave this all behind//


Can the world just slow down for one second and let me keep up? I promise I'm worth it.
I'm no Mac Book; I can't auto-sort out everything that's in the mood to come up to me all messed up, let alone my own thoughts.
I'm very tired of running, running after everything that I put before myself; everything that I let go in front of me.
My brain's tired.
Very tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.
Tired.


Then again... Rahil, I think I may just join you in mogoking at the world.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Talking about the 14th with Zee made me remember a couple months back when I had acted on impulse to invite a particular friend to a class chalet. It was from this chalet that feelings were shared, thoughts were exchanged, possibilities and consequences were in pending for further discussions.
And at the end of it all, I really don't know what things would be like now, if I did not ask you out to the chalet, or if I had said something real stupid that day.
Baby Love, this little girl loves you really much. And she thanks you for all the love and support you've given her ever since Day 1.


I carry a smile when I'm broken in two
And I'm nobody without like someone like you
I'm trembling inside
And nobody knows it but me


Location: At the corner between the wardrobe and the cupboards
Music: (Another Song) All Over Again - Justin Timberlake



11:50 PM