Tuesday, January 29, 2008
The Sweetest Thing.
Out of pure boredom, and sheer randomness, and a little kecoh conversation with Rahil, I decided to do this.
So yah.
Heh.
My 10 Favourite Women.

Alessandra Ambrosia; hotter than Jessica Alba. See for yourself.

Jessica Alba; pregnant now.

Hayley Williams; pretty awesome.

Hayden Panettiere; superhero.

Katherine Heigl.

Katie Holmes.
Rachel Yamagata; orgasmic.

Megan Fox; I think she's hot.

Rachel Bilson.

Kate Beckinsale.
And my 10 favourite men.

Jason Mraz.

Brad Pitt.

Steven Straight; Mr. Covenant.

Oliver James; British Hottie.

Chad Michael Murray.

Adam Brody; the hot nerd.

Adam Lavine.

James Laffety.

Ben Feldman.

And the epitome of all man. Shall no one even try.
But of course, this one's definitely an exception. (heeeeee!)
The Boyfriend.
The 5 cutest things in the world.

Adalia; The Genius of the family.
Atiqah; Hairul's new found love.
Shiloh; daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
The Olsen Twins; what they say is true when kids are the only form of innocence.

Suri Cruise; the most gorgeous celebrity baby EVER. She's the beloved daughter of...

Mr. and Mrs. Cruise

I guess she got it from her Mama.
12:30 PM