Monday, January 21, 2008
nicer that that
Earlier this month, I managed to catch the last STATIS 10 at Substation, along with these two knuckleheads. I had fun. B-quartet, Fishtank, Peepshow, Vertical Rush, Great Spy Experiment, and not forgetting Plain Sunset all were there to perform. And they were awesome. Sad it was the last one that I got to watch. Oh wells.




Then then then last Saturday, I went to watch Weekend Trip with Kineh, Afiqi and Hatim. I tell you The Pinholes were AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!! I say awesome because I've watched them grow, well sorta. They were the first local band I watched Live ever. That was back in 2004. I think. It was at the Esplanade, where The Bay had just opened the free performances on the weekends.
So back to the story.
Hatim saw how much I was drooling over the drummer during the performance. So when they were done, he dragged me to one of them, where I got to take a PICTURE with him!!!
Mat, if you're reading this, I'm your greatest fan, and I think you're awesome! Heeeeeeeeee.
And yes, thank you Hatim for dragging me to him.

Happy dok.
3:10 PM