<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, January 11, 2008
how I wish it was a Sunday



`__cause I know how I feel about you now//

I'll be just fine, pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely but it's all that I've got


So Saturday, tomorrow, RP is having this supposedly awesome event.
Do check it out.
Because... I'm performing. Heeeee.
Along with Style Groovaz.


Anticipating a very pretty day on Saturday.
With My Love, My FAVOURITE woman and Her Love.
I just hope nothing ruins it for me. Or the bitch will come bursting out like how Benjy does Species(inside joke).

Can we bring yesterday back around?

Location: The Living Room
Music: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat



12:28 AM