Thursday, January 10, 2008
don't get me started on Monday mornings.

`__if I could take you away, what would you say//
So with the start of the last four weeks left of school, I came into class to be greeted by the ever-perky smiles of la Minorities, especially this one.

Like he said he was going to do, the boy wore his birthday shorts to school. Happy as a beaver, he sure looks like one. Heeeee.
Class, on the other hand, was a little merepek. Some observation thingy. So during breakout, the girls and I decided to explore the empty toilet on the 6th floor. Actually they just needed a clean, people-less toilet, but you get the idea.
















Overkill.
So this is what I call a great start to a greater year.
Performances lined up, from this Saturday's Sandbox, to 2nd Feb's VivoCity, to 23 Feb's River Boat Festival.
How much more? I don't know. But I'm not complaining.
Things are good, and I'm loving it.
I just hope I don't get used to it, it'll be a bummer once it all stops.
Location: Toa Payoh, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf(no, I'm not in school)
Music: Enigma in the background
12:24 PM