Wednesday, January 9, 2008
bring in those sexy curves
`__this year, I'd like something that won't change please//
Like everyone else;
Goodbye 2007, you've been good to me. Hello 2008, I can't wait to see what you've got planned for me.
I really wish for a day where i didnt have to wish for anything that wasn't worth wishing for,
cause i'm fucking wishing for the wrong things right now.
So the new year was celebrated with me watching I Am Legend with Love. I have a feeling it's going to be nominated Movie of the Year. Except for the very abrupt ending, I think it deserves 5 stars. -applaude-

Then Love and I had dinner with the family at Sanur. I think it was Love's first time there. Heeeee.
So he was made to eat the veggies that were served, but restricted from eating the prawns. I got scolded for giving him one. Weh.
After which, we went to meet Kimo at the open field, where there were performances happening till the new year.
Can you keep a secret?
There were a lot of matnahs there at the field. And Kim's legs quivered everytime they walked by. Heeeeeee.
I need a new camera. One that does not take sucky pictures at night. According to the guys, it's my hand that cannot take a steady picture, but I strongly beg to differ.
Then beloved Zee and Benjy had their debut performance as the Fantastic Crew. Awesome loves!!
If you should notice, there are pants hanging around Mel's ankles. BUROK!! Hahahahh.
Them and us hung around Civic till I got very tired, almost cranky.
Gave Love a reason to sleep over.
1. Cause there weren't any buses or trains, and he didn't have any money to cab home.Lucky for him, Mummy bought this cute mattress which became his bug-less bed for the night, or should I say morning. Speaking of which, we were supposed to just laze around till there was transport for him to go home. So much for laze, we woke up at around 11? Noon? HEH!
2. It's the new year.
After being dragged into the toilet, getting cleaned up, then having brunch, we decided to take the mattress outside into the living room, where we became bums. In the evening, Love followed the family to VivoCity for some 1st day of school shopping for adik.
What a start to a curvy year huh.
Cheers to a great year yaww!
Nine days later, I say "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE".
1:53 AM



