Monday, January 7, 2008
I wish my life was a little less seedy
I miss.
I miss the ones who filled my Friday nights with gossip and after-laugh tummy cramps.
I miss the ones who tore holes in my pockets on Saturdays doing absolutely nothing, but meaning absolutely everything.
I miss the ones who knew just what to do to put a smile on my face, and made it stay there.
I miss my Minorities.(thank godd for school later)
I miss my dinners and suppers 'kaki's.
I miss writing.
I miss my bestfriend, though I just saw her today. so much for trying to fix the broken button.
I miss the people I met in Semester One. Pen, especially you.
I miss the people I left behind in Secondary School.
I miss the people who coloured my transition holiday. Faris, I hope you're reading this.
I miss.
Happy start of school, to all you bloody RPians out there.
Fuck, I feel like mass murdering. Yoom, join me? I know you want to.
I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.
Location: The Study Table
Music: Come to Me - Jesse McCartney
1:06 AM
