<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Saturday, December 15, 2007
don't say that you don't want to see the sun anymore




`__and when it rains, will you always find an escape//


If your love was all I had in this life
That would be enough 'till the end of time


It's a gloomy Saturday. Nothing quite close to perfect, but I'll live.
Was in school in the morning. No, I'm not crazy. Was there for SGC's performance. Gotta give a little love, you know. Now I'm home, cause it rained, and there wasn't much, or anything, for that matter, to do. But am coming back again for Odyssey later.
Ok, now you can call me crazy for coming to school TWICE on a Saturday. But no matter.


And I just realised that all the pictures of yesterday are completely sended by dearest Rahil. Thank you and Jeremy for the camera-phone pictures. I shall immediately do the proper editing, and the world shall see it. In the meantime, enjoy what Rahil has posted.


From Rahil's blog:
Have you ever felt so damn happy with your life that you are so afraid to be happy anymore? That's simply because you know that at the end of it all, everything's gonna fall apart and the world will eventually crash on you. So you get yourself to not be too happy but you cannot help it.
Guess I'm not the only one feeling this way uh.
Oh well, better make the best of the time left I guess.
Fuck. Why now.



4:25 PM