Thursday, December 6, 2007
If you call me today
I'll say that I'm fine
But I bet you can tell by the tone of my voice
It's just a lie
I feel so emo sitting in my classroom, alone. Yes, everyone has left, soon after class ended, which was pretty early, considering it is a Thursday; Cognitive. It's wet and cold outside; burnip cold in here. It's as if they used icebergs imported from the Rose Ice Shelf in Antartica to operate the air conditioning system. And just as I said it, they had to switch off the whole system, and I am deprived of good ventilation. Oh Joy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As soon as Love is done with his UT, we're off to catch The Tattooist.
Can't wait.
Location: W35H
Music: Deep and Meaningless - Rooster
4:45 PM

