Sunday, November 25, 2007
It's the way you make me feel.
Congratulations Hatim, you have just revived the dead writer.
And made a new Rubik's cuber.
The chalet was okay. Nothing out of the ordinary. Cousin meet-ups. Babies everywhere, running around like the own the world. Children cannon-balling into the pool. Good food. A lot of food. Food. Food.
Yes, 'twas a good weekend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I MISS SILLY.
booo :(
come home now. please?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
anw, snaps from last Thursday's little evening out.ILY SYAFIIE. credits to your almost-dead phone.
Ice cream = COLD!!
Fat? Too much ice cream, perhaps.
And he calls this one artistic.
'Cause you are
My summer in the winter
The warmth through my dark December
The love I feel inside
The joy I cannot hide
You are.
Location: The bed. Still different. But in a nicer way now.
Music: Enigma of unstrung melody.
9:25 PM
