`__Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time//
Cause I've found my place in the world
Stare at your face for the rest of my days
And these are what I called overdue. If there was such a thing as being fined for overdue pictures, I'd be in jail and be declared bankrupt.
Sheesh.
Butts Off Qualifying Round,
03112007
Kay = The Ultimate X)
I present to you Republic Polytechnic Hip Hop IG President, Sufiyan.
Mampos. Nyehehehh
This is what I call a candid shot. The focus isn't so much on the foreground, but more on the background. Nyehh.
Smile Benjy! Cause you're on candid camera!!
Happy Pills = Chronic Spasticism
Jempot makan!!
Burok, no?
Trademark face. You'll never forget this face.
Ngantok, paham?
Imagine, I was at Far East Plaza that day at 7.45AM.Yes, AM!!
Then there was the 1 week of holiday, which I spent all of it going to school. I was in school Everyday. EVERYDAY. Yes. However, I did not deprive myself of a life, and still managed to go out just to take my mind off things.
Went to catch Bee Movie with Syafiie at cineleisure.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
During the holidays, we were busy with props, while the Butts Off people got ready for their competition.
Syafiie, being himself, decided to take random pictures of people. And this is what we got.
Sadly, Syafiie's handphone got confiscated, and thus he couldn't take any more pictures.
Wahahahahahha!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Then when school reopened, the cast from Front came to do a video shoot, and we had the chance to be in it. Take after take, I am amazed at how some of them can go through hours of shooting and still look so good. Oh ya, make-up artists.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I love my minority.
And this is how much I love them back.
That's it. For now.
Heeeee.
5:57 PM


