Monday, November 12, 2007
I Need A Vacation.
Happy Birthday HAKIMO!!!
and please, no "Happy Birthday to you too". please.
The boy turned 17 on the 5th of November. Kay and Am got him cute lil cupcakes that were super delicious; that I engulfed in 2 bites. nyehh.
Fate had brought them to me, as they celebrated his bdae at Sentosa, where I got the chance to join them. :)
Lunch was Sakae Sushi. Apparently they have ice cream that's a letter too long for my name. But it was amusing, nonetheless.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That afternoon after I had gotten back from the beach with the three, I found out that the majority had decided to go home. What a waste of $20, and a $140 extra room, if you ask me. So with the consent of the minority who stayed on, I called for backup company.
And this is who I got.

Well apparently, I was in a terrible rush to get out of the house, that I had forgotten to bring my camera and my batteries(which would have been redundant if i did bring it without the camera). So no camera = no good pictures. Yes I have a camera phone, but it isn't as reliable as I wish it was.
Anyway, Syafiie came in the evening, along with a whole stack of DVDs, which we only ended up watching one, before all of them fell asleep. Too much carbo for them I guess. Throughout the night, chocolates, snoring competitions between the unconscious brought rounds of laughter which kept us awake almost all night. Imagine being on the verge of dozing off to wonderland, and then you hear SNORT. GRUNT. more SNORTS. And there you have an symphony orchestra.
Bottom line = A night to remember, a morning to forget.
So figures right, late night/early morning = zombie-fied. Thank god we only had to be in school at 12, and not 10. Nyahharrr!! Dance was terrible, the joint between my upper thigh and the hip area tormented me, the lack of brain activity made me lag. I felt like a laptop that was mistreated and needed servicing at the IT-helpdesk IMMEDIATELY.
Anyway, we both survived that day. We did right?
Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we'd never fell in love,
Suppose I never ever let you,
Kiss me so sweet and so soft
Location: The Bedroom
Music: Fidelity - Regina Spektor
12:18 AM