<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, November 2, 2007
an addiction




`__and I wanna thank you for making me feel again, even if it's on the wrong side up//


you make me smile, you make me sing you make me scream, you make me everything


With youuuuuuuuuuuuu, it feels like a shy Sunday morning, where everything's soft and pretty. The whole feeling is too delicate to want to disturb, but the addiction is so strong, having a Sunday morning everyday would be nice. :)
On shy Sunday mornings, it'd be like a day alone at the beach, absorbing the sun's natural vitamins, while thoughts flow like water, crashing into the ocean, where they're free to wander and be. It'll be just me and my shy Sunday morning. No distraction, no depression. Just me and my shy Sunday morning.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mummy says I have a new boyfriend.
He takes up all my nights, leaving me shagged when I get home. Sweaty laundry will follow, along with aching feet and necks.
But she says that as long as I'm happy with this new boyfriend of mine, then she's fine.
He makes me feel like dancing, I wanna dance the night away.


This new feeling kicks jaded ass.


Location: The clothing-filled study table
Music: Sunday Morning - Maroon 5



12:01 AM