<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Monday, November 12, 2007
Only Almost Here.




`__I wish I could turn back time, just to stay for the night//

And just like that, the one week holiday gone. What have I been doing all this time? Well, 4 out of 5 days were spent in school. The only difference is that I didn't have to bring my laptop. Pfft.
The week's been good to me, though. It's been an eventful week. Besides the dance practices, I've managed to squeeze in a little in-the-moment moments which made the week a little sweeter.
Been having late nights with the crew. New found Starbucks love for the few. Late nights, late dinner, late coffee, OH BLUBBER. It's been fun, but it's gotta stop.

Looks like life isn't that boring after all. When one thing's taken away, He's kind enough to replace it with another. Like trading sugar with honey. Though different, just as sweet.

Oh, and Bee Movie is very merepek, but a should watch, with good company, of course.


I still wonder, how do you see me?
What am I in your eyes?
And am I really there when they're closed?
Because I'd like to see the world through your eyes.


I suddenly miss my childhood.
Oh December holidays, you are already almost here. Almost here, but already planned. More family-time. Chalets and trips abroad. I am actually looking forward to it, surprisingly. I guess that's what time away from the family does to one. It makes you miss them.



I think I'm falling. I think.
And I think I don't mind.



12:19 AM