Thursday, November 22, 2007
I love the way you love me
Coincidence. Striped.
I Love You yaw!
Adik manage to snap a candid picture of Love while he was snapping candid pics of other people eating.
And so did Naz.
Hohoho!
Oh, I found a picture which I think was taken on my birthday.
Heeeee.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last weekend, we had Artsfest and Butts Off Finals. Two events on one day! Nyehh.
Love came to support BPC perform in the afternoon. When he could have been at home resting, he came down to school on a Saturday. Sweet :>
Then after the performance, we rushed home to get changed and headed off to Far East to catch the Butts Off Finals. And instead of taking Butts Off people's pictures, we took ours! Nyeh.
I wonder how he can love this.
And so after that we walked around town, in search of I don't know what. And town looked so pretty with all the bright lights hanging from the trees.
Yes, the emphasis is on the lights, not my arm.
Here I am, looking pretty for you.
Then on Sunday, BPC performed again at Admiralty Park. This time it was the Clean & Green Week Performance. It was a pretty hectic morning, with people strolling in late, cd not brought, formations not practiced. Weh!
Thank god Love came. Made me feel heavens better. I love you Love! XD
So it turned out to be a success. WOOH! While we were resting and cooling off, Love went to get helium balloons and started sucking out all the helium. Hilarious. It got all of us helium-fied after that. So everyone was high and happy.
So when we were done, Love and I went out movie-dating.
One Word : FUN!
More please!! X)
I Love You Love!!
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me
right before I hit the ground.
Location: My Bed
Music: The sounds of Love on the other end of the line.
12:24 AM
