Tuesday, December 4, 2007
under covers, staying safe and warm
I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feeling like a child now
Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place
Today's UT, along with my anger-brewing vagina, wasn't enough to keep me from feeling good today.
1) My Minority were all in the same group with me, along with poor Jeremy who had to make do with our kampong-ness.
2) Maths was a giveaway today. No VB codes, no killer analysis.
3) The idea of taking a day off tomorrow with Love.
4) Dance, I've missed you, strangely.
5) Love's messages are the Love. X) ILY
6) Good food, good company, great time.
7) Feeling plastic is temporary, but sometimes necessary.
8) Did I say how awesome my Minority is.
9) Thus concluding, I should spend more time with them, cause they're the sex.
10) I got to see my favourite woman today, and it's hilarious watching her climb the stairs. Heeeee. ILY ZEE!
11) Benjy Jojo got blue bubblegum hair! Edible. Tempting.
And I just found out that I have P.T. before dance later. Pfft.
I've not seen Love all day. Then again, I feel like a crap-bag to want to have him see me like this. Mnyueh.
This uncomfortable feeling of dislike is very disrupting. I don't know how your grass is growing, but as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you.
At the end of the day, your back is still the one I look out for.
Toilet papers are so underrated these days.
It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holding me tight
Location: W35H; surrounded by La Beloved Minority
Music: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
3:05 PM
