<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Tuesdays Are Love




`__like brand new colour pencils, making the world a more interesting place//

If only donkeys could fly - Hairul.

This is totally unfair. Why does it always have to be like this?
When I start feeling like I'm part of something, I'm am forced away from them. Another 3 weeks of holidays, then 4 weeks of school, and that's it. No more minorities being in the same group, let alone the same class. Yea there may be meet-ups during breakouts and after school, but it's not gonna be the same. Wehh.

Why did you carve your home in me?

On a brighter note...

What I've learnt in today's class:
Backstreet Boys are gay, and they sleep together.
When you're drowning, kick in circles.
Rahil has a new love: Graphs.
Azura stresses way to easily, especially when she needs to take a poop.
Hairul's machindian.
- Off to finish off the presentation -


Location: W3, Outside library, with the Minority
Music: No One - Alicia Keys



12:46 AM