<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, December 7, 2007
tells all


Pictures of then.
Family Chalet.





This is Mo. I don't really know his full name, but we call him Mo. He is a he, but sounds like a she, but acts very much like a he. Heehee.




And this is Boo. I think her real name is Adaliyah, or something like that.
My baby genius.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Kate. I know you'll be reading this sooner or later. Heeeeeeeee.





And the kukubird kaki of mine who loves to emo now. Stop it.
We prefer you smiling and kecoh kae.



Ps. I love your PSP today. Heeeeeee.




I love you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Oh, the other day, Zee and I decided to do our ppt somewhere warm. And we landed at the lawn. Hah!!! Mind you, it was noon, and we were wearing jackets. The sun was scorching. And it took a good 45mins to get us warmed up.




I accidentally macro-focused us. And got blurred.



This is Zee, happy.



3:12 PM