Wednesday, December 12, 2007
And then the adrenaline kicks in.
Too much coffee. I am not only caffeinated, but adrenalized.
And I don't think the heart can take it.
In other words, wide-eye flatline yo.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presenting, The Minorities.

These are beautiful, kecoh people.

Emphasis on the KECOH. Heeee.

Oh, and Rahil, the one on the left, yes, that one, she got herself a new N73. Now you understand the reason for the sudden outburst of minority pictures? And on a Tuesday, how convenient right? :D

I love this.

Therefore, I am Happy.




Dee was bored, drained, almost emo.
Then all of a sudden...

Heeeeeee. I guess she was happy the powerpoint presentation was done, I guess.

Crinkling of the nose.
Hairul: If only donkeys could fly. What about pigs?

And the one who keeps us sane-ier and makes sure we actually learn something, Jeremy, aka Jerms.


This is the burok I-am-stressed-cause-my-ppt-isn't-done-eventhough-it's-only-1pm face. IKH!
And so how do I destress?

And so Hairul tries it.

Hahah!
Oh, and Jerms, too, got himself a new phone. Heeee.


Presenting, The Minorities.

These are beautiful, kecoh people.

Emphasis on the KECOH. Heeee.

Oh, and Rahil, the one on the left, yes, that one, she got herself a new N73. Now you understand the reason for the sudden outburst of minority pictures? And on a Tuesday, how convenient right? :D

I love this.

Therefore, I am Happy.




Dee was bored, drained, almost emo.
Then all of a sudden...

Heeeeeee. I guess she was happy the powerpoint presentation was done, I guess.

Crinkling of the nose.
Hairul: If only donkeys could fly. What about pigs?

And the one who keeps us sane-ier and makes sure we actually learn something, Jeremy, aka Jerms.


This is the burok I-am-stressed-cause-my-ppt-isn't-done-eventhough-it's-only-1pm face. IKH!
And so how do I destress?

And so Hairul tries it.

Hahah!
Oh, and Jerms, too, got himself a new phone. Heeee.


Sings ~ You make me smile, please stay for awhile now.
Tuesdays are the new love.
Tuesdays are the new love.
And school starts in approx. 5 hours.
3:46 AM