Wednesday, December 12, 2007
i am amused. really.
Timecheck, 1230 am, and I am slurping on maggie mee while blog-hopping out of the regulars, for once in my life. This cannot be healthy. I just danced part of a routine, and now I'm wasting it all on midnight maggie. MAGGIE man!! Pfft. Oh well.
Okay, digression.
So as I was blog-hopping, I stumbled onto a blog, which I found rather amusing. What was even more amusing about it was that it had me in it! Well not me exactly, but rather just part of an entry about me. Interesting uhh.
i think dancer's have the best sex life. they can twist and turn and put their toes god knows where and their flexibility! oh dear...if you put two dancers together, i cant imagine the bedroom antics. i only know of one dancing couple, and thats shikin's cousin - azura and her boyfriend.. omfg. those two REALLY love to dance. they were practising their steps in the middle of starbucks. and when they wanted to say goodbye, the boyfriend was still dancing la can!
Heeeeee. Anyone wants to prove the former part of the entry right?
Question(s).
1. What does one do when she feels empty?
2. Why does one do the things she does when she feels empty?
3. How in the world does one feel so empty when she is being filled with unconditional love from the one that loves her/the one that she loves?
Answer(s).
1. Staying up to fight would be a very good option, if there was something or someone to fight with. The alternative would be to eat. Mmm, Maggie Mee.
2. How about you go do what PBL has taught you and you tell me. In the meantime, (whines)THIS IS UPSETTING.
3. That, I think PBL may help too. But seriously, this sucks.
Love, I am terribly sorry for having you hear me whine and get all old-woman-bitter. It's nothing about you okay.
Bleh.
12:29 AM