Tuesday, December 18, 2007
couldn't get any better than this
`__life, right now, feels like a dream that I never wanted to wake up from//
And when it rains
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away
From all of the ones who love you
From everything
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away
From all of the ones who love you
From everything
Last Sunday, went jamming with the guys.
Then surprised Aslam, aka abang(heeeeee) at his home. Birthday yo!
So after cake, and good food, on his request, we went to OF to lepak. All them ex-Beatty boys, Kineh and myself.
Afiqi had conveniently brought a very azura-friendly camera. And the rest was history.
However, I have yet to receive the pictures AFIQQ!!
nyehh.
Heeeeee. Band whoring moment.
And then on Thursday, Love and I went to meet my happy pills.
Friday, 14 December.
The day the Minorities were all anticipating - DINNER togetherrrrer!!!
But we still had school first.
Class attendance was at an all-time low. Expected. But we had fun.
There were potato chips, and paper. Nyehh.
Yes, there was paper. A lot of paper and stationery.
Why?
Because I had some finishing touches to Love's surprise that I wasn't able to finish at home.
Look, this is me on my good days.



Then...
FOOOOODDD!!!!




Yes, this is Hairul's dessert. Sperm-looking jelly. Didn't taste good either.




Love had prawns, and his lips swelled a little. When we realised that, no more for him. Heeeee.












Mind you, Hai was the first to stop eating. According to him, watching us eat and eat and eat made him nauseous.
Weak.



See-food!!!


The green apple was super sour, and the bunch were making me laugh hysterically.
Figures, doesn't it?


They say I somehow look like Mas in this pose. I strongly beg to differ.

Look, Dee's arm looks retarded.

So, the sole survivor of the whole feast was beloved Jeremy. Nyahhh. Who'd knew he could eat so much? So after that, we all needed a good walk, and decided to head to Esplanade.






Sings ~ Just call my name, and I'll be there.


Then Hairul got restless, and wanted to go to the Merlion.
So off we went.







One word. Boys.




Dee saw Love climb the other side of the bridge, and then wanted to do the same. However, her foot got stuck. -chuckles-
Hilarious.
Thanks to Hairul, he saved her. Sort of.


So when we got to the Merlion, we lepak-ded, and that's when I decided to give Love my little surprise that I had made.






It was a little scrapbook that had pictures of us throughout the past month or so. I can safely say, I have never seen so many pictures of just two people taken in a month before. Believe me, I've gone through my folders.


Then...
FOOOOODDD!!!!




Yes, this is Hairul's dessert. Sperm-looking jelly. Didn't taste good either.




Love had prawns, and his lips swelled a little. When we realised that, no more for him. Heeeee.












Mind you, Hai was the first to stop eating. According to him, watching us eat and eat and eat made him nauseous.
Weak.



See-food!!!


The green apple was super sour, and the bunch were making me laugh hysterically.
Figures, doesn't it?


They say I somehow look like Mas in this pose. I strongly beg to differ.

Look, Dee's arm looks retarded.

So, the sole survivor of the whole feast was beloved Jeremy. Nyahhh. Who'd knew he could eat so much? So after that, we all needed a good walk, and decided to head to Esplanade.






Dee, we love you okay.
We'll be there for you when you decide that your knee joints are not strong enough to take on the weight of the world.Sings ~ Just call my name, and I'll be there.


Then Hairul got restless, and wanted to go to the Merlion.
So off we went.







One word. Boys.




Dee saw Love climb the other side of the bridge, and then wanted to do the same. However, her foot got stuck. -chuckles-
Hilarious.
Thanks to Hairul, he saved her. Sort of.


So when we got to the Merlion, we lepak-ded, and that's when I decided to give Love my little surprise that I had made.






So, just in case he decides to forget, or decides that his memory deteriorates, this would keep him intact. He has no choice now.
Heeeeeeeee.
I hope you like it Love.
I think he did though. All the way home, Love had a smile plastered to his face. He couldn't stop smiling! Goodness. Even an air stewardess or a clown would lose at this game. ILY!
HAPPY MONTHSARY LOVE!!
Sunday, 16 December.
Emma Shenanigans had her 4th Birthday party at the zoo. I'll let the pictures tell this tale.
Birthday Girl! She turns 4 this year!
I'm envious. She has never celebrated her birthday home. Every year, it's somewhere.1st Birthday - The Pines
2nd Birthday - East Coast Chalet
3rd Birthday - The Regent
4th Birthday - Children's World at the Zoo
1st picture of the day.
Entertainment for the day: FEEZ.
The little quartet danced their way through 5 mins of remixes. Cute.
The ones I grew up with.
ILY mummy!!
This is Boo, all emo. Just cause it's not her birthday, and also cause she couldn't play in the pool.
Ok, dahh!!
Heeeee. Loves yaww!!
Location: TRCC, Studio One
Music: One Life - Sean Paul
Music: One Life - Sean Paul
11:41 AM
