Sunday, December 23, 2007
three lefts that make a right
I've been away from the lappy a good 3 days, sort of. And coming back online, I feel sick. So it's either the lappy, the earlier bus ride, or the fact that I've not eaten all afternoon. -shrugs-
Melaka was okay. Okay ONLY. We had to cross a highway, yes HIGHWAY, everytime we wanted to get from the hotel to the shopping mall across the -yes I have to emphasize- HIGHWAY. and it's the 2 way kind. Fierce dok!
wahahahhahaa.
So back in one piece, mum suspects that I have a swollen rectum, from constipation. Well basically, my whole down there area hurts, somehow. Wehh. And what do stubborn me do? Avoid the pain by swallowing Panadol Extra pills.
I've got a lot to say.
I'm just tired.
The pain is energy-draining.
I need my pills, both the happy ones and the gagging ones.
Location: Arman's room
Music: Piece of Me - Britney Spears
8:33 PM