Thursday, January 10, 2008
The Art of Procrastination
So where does it get you at the end of the day? In a huge pile of mess.
For something as small as not updating your blog every now and then, to watching the mess in your room turn from Bukit Timah Hill to Mount Everest.
This is the part where I apologize again for the reluctance to update and highlight events from Christmas, and all that's passed.
Kay's Departure @ Terminal -1, aka Budget Terminal.
Blurred cause of the camera-GIRL.
Dope.
We were all bored of waiting so long. Thank god for the camera.
Anyway now she's back, with gifts. Thank you Kay for the pretty gift. I love it! :D
Anyway now she's back, with gifts. Thank you Kay for the pretty gift. I love it! :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Met up with Love before I left for my holiday. Hung around at Bukit Panjang Plaza till it was time for him to head to work.
Notice how Love's face never change. HAHAA!!
Do you really want to wake up to this every morning for the rest of your life?
Then at night, the folks and I passed by the Singapore Flyer. It was colourfully lighted. Pretty. It looked like rainbows at night.
Now this is what I call chasing rainbows.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On the eve of Christmas, the Minorities and I decided to head out to celebrate our beloved Hairul's early birthday. Poor boy thinks that the Government lights up the streets for the 25th to celebrate our dear boy's birthday. This is what I call being misled.

We dragged him to Heeren, in search of something to buy. We were thinking of getting him Havaiannas, but instead he'd prefer to get board shorts, which was exactly what we got him.




The plastered smile left on his face the rest of the day was uberly satisfying.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIRUL!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Then on Christmas Day, Love and I decided to have a picnic at the Gardens.
And when you leave a camera with someone who love to try to make every minute of her present last forever, this happens.
Ok, does he not look like the lead vox from All American Rejects or what?
Hot Prospects for the Future, no?
Recently, I've been jamming with a bunch of very awesome guys. Let's hope this one's for keepers yea.
Intro. Qayyum, a.k.a Yoom, a.k.a Basser.
Then you've got Afiqi. He's on Rhythms, I think.
And no, I do not play keyboards here. I'm no Alicia Keys. Ask me to sing and play, and you'll end up with what sounds like a cat fight in the middle of the night.
Anyway, here's Hakim for you.
No, we are not punctual people. So that leaves us with having to cab down to the studio, just so we won't be late.
Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to one of the most musically talented person I've ever met. The supposed EX-BF, Md Noh. Pronounced Mad Nooo! Heeeee.
He plays the drums, but he can also play all the other instruments. And he can sing!
Sorry ladies, I am not promoting him.
He plays the drums, but he can also play all the other instruments. And he can sing!
Sorry ladies, I am not promoting him.

And I think it is only safe to have the next picture as well, or I think Yoom might come after either one of us. Nyahahahahh. (again, inside joke)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Then one day, I decided to tag along with the Beatty-ians on their little outing to Sentosa.
Summing up the whole time I was with them: FUN!!!
Summing up the whole time I was with them: FUN!!!


I like you all. See yous around!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To celebrate Christmas, the family decided to have a karaoke at the Senior Police something something. Yah.
Mummy, now known as Mothel(inside joke) had to pull off such stunts, which actually pisses Dad off. It, on the other hand, amuses me much. I really think I'm a carbon copy of her. I can't wait to grow up to see what it's like
Heeeeee.
Lesson Learnt: Procrastination is BAD.
2:40 AM

