<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Sunday, January 20, 2008
me=mabok


`__I've sunk out at sea, gone insane,
but it feels so goodI wanna do it again//


I seriously wonder how you people do it - staring at the screen for hours, watching episode after episode of the world-wide phenomenon; Heroes. Today, they aired Heroes on Star World from Saturday morning, till Sunday night. I managed to catch a few before I went out, and then a few more when I got back, and I've got to hand it to you folks, you've got a lot of patience.
By the end of the day, my eyes were begging for air, and my head screaming for sanity.
Maybe I'm not used to watching telly. Then again, I'm on the lappy like most of my days. Pfft.


I MISS BF.
Please forgive me if I love you too much.


Location: under the purple covers
Music: Riot Van - Arctic Monkeys



11:57 PM