Monday, January 14, 2008
ee-tear...job

`__and I hope that you having the time of your life//
If you want to, I could save you
I could take you away from here
So lonely inside, so busy out there
And all you wanted was somebody who cares
Today is a very draggy day.
However, it's not so bad when...
My Favourite Woman is around.
Minorities are in the same group.(Jerms got separated though)
Love surprised me with a gift during breakout.
A guy sniffed me.
Rain falls like the tears shed by love lost.
Of course, when there are Minorities, there are bound to be pictures.
Heeeeeee.








Then love came to class during breakout, and surprised me with a little gift he made. Sweetness, I tell you.


Now this is what you call happy.

Dee says she looks like a ghost. I have to agree. I mean, that's what friends do right?
Heeee.
Heeee.


Agree with me when I say this looks wrong. Utterly wrong.

So happy is this, and this is me. Thank you God for being kind. I just hope I don't get used to this, especially if it all takes a turn.

MINORITIES ARE LOVE YAWW!!!
Location: Cafe Esplanade, RP
Music: Crazy - Nelly Furtado (Gnarls Barkly cover)
5:02 PM






