Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ride For You
`__happy birthday... so make a wish//
My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish
Decided to take him to where he's NEVER been to for lunch.
Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt. Heeeeeee. Buffet = all you can eat yaww.
Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt. Heeeeeee. Buffet = all you can eat yaww.
Met up with some ex-workmates. Got them to sing Love their Loud birthday song.
I don't think I've ever seen Love look so malu in his life.
I don't think I've ever seen Love look so malu in his life.
Then it was off to Douby Ghaut for coffee and a movie.
Then, like how Love wanted, we went to watch Cloverfield.
Warning: Not for the faint-hearted, or those who get motion sickness rather easily.
Proof: I puked after the show.

Then it was off to Marina Bay where were were supposed to have dinner. Fortunately/ unfortunately, we were both kinda very full. So we decided on ice cream instead.
After ice cream, we made our way to the waterfront. It was better than the bay, less of them. Heeeeeeee. The cameras came out. But for a sucky, ancient 3.2mpx camera which cannot take flash photography anymore, we had to accomodate.
Someone loves you.
Baby wanted his picture taken, but couldn't stay still. The camera, being super ancient(I had to emphasize), couldn't capture his moving little body. To the point where I had to make him just stop moving altogether. Heh.
Oh, and I got to meet my beloved Khairul Ridwan, a.k.a Bibir, a.k.a Legung. Nyahhhh.
Andandand... MOO!!!!
Thankfully, they were both at the Esplanade. So I got to do some catching up with them.
I REALLY miss you two!!
Andandand... MOO!!!!
Thankfully, they were both at the Esplanade. So I got to do some catching up with them.
I REALLY miss you two!!
All good things come to an end.
After much yawnings and eye-rubbings, we figured that it was time to go home.
Time flies, really. Just make sure that it doesn't fly out the window.
Location: W35H, Republic Poly
Music: I Can Love You Like That - Boys To Men
Music: I Can Love You Like That - Boys To Men
11:55 AM
