<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Monday, January 21, 2008
where the watermelons grow


Sandbox @ Sentosa, 12 Jan.

I know this is a week overdue, but the pictures took too long man. Heeeeeeee.

First picture of the day. Class!


We had breakfast at Long John, Love, My Favourite Woman and I. Love was in charge of the camera. So you figure how the pictures turned out. Heeeeee.


And then the bus was late. Pfft.


I Love You Hun!


Benjamin Sng Chiat Hwee, Nur Jazzylla, I Love You Two!!

End of bus ride, start of wait. Look at all the faces, the poses. Hilarious.


And then we wait. Some more.


Kay came. Heeeee! :D


I present to you the most burokest picture ever. Don't laugh. You have had your moments too. Just that maybe someone wasn't there to snap a picture of it.


Insan came too!!


I love this woman!!
MY FAVOURITE WOMAN!


Style Groovaz.



Sunsets and lullabies. I love you tonight.



4:02 PM