Girl
On
Queen
Street
Sunday, February 3, 2008
jaded
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
and then I open my eyes.
2:33 AM
my name is Azura
but you can call me tonight
Friendster
|
Find Me
14071990
Cancer Baby
DBMS, RP
I talk to much, eat too much, love too much,
and I'm going to rule the world one day.
the great escape
till further notice...
Archives
By post:
one more day
I think I need a Sunrise
I need to brush up on my people skills. I think I'...
The Sweetest Thing.
Ride For You
I can trust you, right?
si Angry Vagina
On a Brighter Note
secrets don't make friends
sweet dreams are made of these
By month:
06.2007
07.2007
08.2007
09.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
02.2008
03.2008
04.2008
05.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
10.2008
11.2008
01.2009
Sunday, February 3, 2008
jaded
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
tired.
and then I open my eyes.
2:33 AM