Tuesday, May 20, 2008
could i act like you, and put a smile to my face?
` too many things are missing,
but I got what I need to get by //
but I got what I need to get by //
I tell you, this is why I come to school.
Coconut juice, something you can't get in the school.
Coconuts(or in this case, coconut), something you can't see around in the school.
Thank you awak ((:
My first coconut surprise. Hah.
Not even for a second, would I lie to myself
Between us there is something, I can't explain it to you
Between us there is something, I can't explain it to you
Oh, and then there's them.
My temporary sedatives from the world.














1

2

3

4
Okeh, one shot too many.
But we rock like that.
:D
Location: Kaffe Esplanade, RP
Music: Stranger - Secondhand Serenade
Music: Stranger - Secondhand Serenade
12:54 PM
