Tuesday, June 24, 2008
if wishes were helium balloons, I'd be over the moon
` My heart is drenched in wine,
But you'll be on my mind, forever //
But you'll be on my mind, forever //

The Daily Addiction.
I love these girls. They make my mondaytuesdaythursdayfridays worth going to school for.
And after 319475297days, my webcam finally decided to work while I use my Windows Vista.
And this is the kukubird that got my webby working.
Tommy Goh Ze Quan. (i hope after 6 years, i got that right)
And this is the kukubird that got my webby working.
Tommy Goh Ze Quan. (i hope after 6 years, i got that right)
Speaking of which, I'm turning older, and my list of wants and needs resume. So if anyone wants to get me something for my birthday(TAKTAUMALU!!!), here's an idea of it.




















Yes, I love dresses, jackets(leather/hoodies), shoes, bags, and a lot more other things that aren't at the top of my head right now.
But you get the idea.
Any takers?
Heeeeeeeeee.
But you get the idea.
Any takers?
Heeeeeeeeee.
Anyhoots, the family is trying to do our little part to save the world. And I've decided that I just might go for this little event.
Nyehh.
Oh, and why I'm apparently able to blog and post so many pictures in a day, is cause it's lab today. I loike a lot.
We get to play with corrosive chemicals that could burn a boy's face if I decide to throw it at them. Best part, it's in pink. Pretty pink :D
Oh, and why I'm apparently able to blog and post so many pictures in a day, is cause it's lab today. I loike a lot.
We get to play with corrosive chemicals that could burn a boy's face if I decide to throw it at them. Best part, it's in pink. Pretty pink :D
And the people who play with the chemicals with me.
Lab = Hungry = More time apparently
:D
Me Likey.
Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong
Yea, both of us broken
Caught in a moment
But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react
Lab = Hungry = More time apparently
:D
Me Likey.
Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong
Yea, both of us broken
Caught in a moment
But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react
Location: Kaffe Esplanade, RP
Music: Falling Out - Keyshia Cole
Music: Falling Out - Keyshia Cole
1:38 PM


