<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Sunday, June 22, 2008
Reason Number 47




` Just think of it this way,
I'm kind of like that rag doll you'll never get to play with //



Yesterday I saw the sun shinin'
And the leaves were fallin' down softly
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch
And I was thinkin' about you

Here I am lookin' for signs of leaving
You hold my hand, but do you really need me?
I guess it's time for me to let you go
But I'll be thinkin' about you



A year ago, it was Frankie and Renee, Aretha and Eisley.
Today, it resumes with Norah and Sara, Duffy and Leona.

Mmm, me likey.




(off to the showers cause I think I'm starting to stink a little)


tick tock tick tock tick tock


(back smelling GOOOD)



WAH SHOOT ME LAHH CANN.
I DON'T LIKE MY SUNDAYS AT HOME.
I DON'T LIKE MY SUNDAYS AT HOME CHATTING.
I DON'T LIKE MY SUNDAYS AT HOME CHATTING WHEN I CAN BE OUT.
I DON'T LIKE MY SUNDAYS AT HOME CHATTING WHEN I CAN BE OUT MEETING.
ROAR.





MUMMY, PLEASEEEEE.





And I may just let you walk beside me,
Let paths cross only for a little while,
But the road ahead remains uncharted,
And I don't think I'll walk all the way with you.



Location: The Bedroom
Music: Turn Me On - Norah Jones



5:59 PM